Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some Days......

I miss sitting down with my morning cup of coffee and reading the Art-a-Day posts. That was my morning kick in the butt. So, in case there's anyone else out there in the same boat I post a new one. I collect great sayings. Not necessarily "presidential", earth moving or life altering ones, but ones that speak to me at that moment in my life. This morning I came upon one that screamed of my art-a-day experience. Doing something creative each day became easier, but something always seemed to get in the way when I was trying to sit myself down to post about it. This quote kind of sums it up. :0) “I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.” ― Jennifer Yane

3 comments:

Laura Gable said...

I miss the blog too, as found it quite motivating. I've continued it on my own, but haven't posted anything. We can still post things we've started during the month but hadn't yet finished. So hope to do that soon.

Bobi Wilson said...

me too. hope to add something in days to come. a quote, some images, some wise words you will want to share with all your friends. :)

Jan Watson said...

Whewwwww!!!!! I have been missing my morning injection too! I love this art blog thing!! Keeps me inspired! Especially being way out here in nowhere land!!! I really love it here but I do miss comradery at times. "Sometimes I sit and enjoy the view and sometime I just sit" ahh the pleasures of living out in the middle of nowhere!