Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bespeckled Drawing


For the past 2 months I've been reading an incredible biography about Woody Allen. It's full of interviews, personal accounts, and details about his work process. As an artist I'm always looking for somebody with a stellar work ethic, and with Woody being writer, directer and (most of the time) an actor in his movies, I think he makes the cut. Sure, his personal life is well.. sketchy, but I'm interested in the creative side. Which is why I'm stoked, because tonight I'll be watching Annie Hall for the first time. So in honour of that bespeckled hopeless dude, I drew a portrait of him.
Not my best work, but I think I get an A for effort.

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman

No comments: