Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Different Wavelength

Greetings. Well first off I would like to thank you all for the wonderful art you all have been posting. Some really fun stuff. Lots of talent. It's been great. The Paintings, the Drawings, the Weaving, Fractals, Digital Painting... etc. it's been great art and I loved it. :))  
      This is my final post for the ArtADay January 2013. It's been fun, although I haven't been painting everyday and posting even less, maybe some sort of focus thing. Anyway, for those of you who might know me in real life, might see me as one who is on a different wavelength than most people around me, and not always for the best.. :)  so I have this piece call "A Different Wavelength" Acrylic on 18 x 24 canvas. Not quite finished might have some small details, but in great shape for a final posting..
Greg Ashby

No comments: