Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello. Does sending a posting to Theentertainernewpaper for cyberart509 count as an arty activity? I repainted a frame today and am thinking that I don't like the photo of Ray Charlse that I have. Finished gessoing the 3 X 5 and now it is waiting. Intro to art class tonight and Wednesday and pottery tomorrow so Ray can wait. Finished framing 2 other paintings today. That sounds like a big deal but it actually takes 3 or 4 days of about 10 minutes per day to frame the way I do. If this weather holds I plan on assemblying my wood gasifier this week. I need a pigtail though. My welder does not plug into my kiln outlet. Would like to post a pic but you know how it is. Thanks. Pat Fleming AKA unknown.

No comments: