Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Domino Jewelry

My new fascination  - turning vintage dominoes into jewelry.  These are my first study pieces.  I try to make the backs interesting too, so it's like a wee secret for the wearer.  

These are part of January Allied Arts show.   I am honored to have been selected for the Szulinski Award at Allied Arts and doubly delighted to be sharing the space with the Desert Fiber Arts show. 

















4 comments:

a woman who is said...

Truly yummy stuff! You have been busy. I will have to come see the show. Congrats!

April Ottey said...

Great work Bobi, Congrats on the award! Can't wait to see the show.

patti said...

So creative Bobi, congratulations!!!!!

Tracy said...

So happy to hear you won the Szulinski Award. Very well deserved! I love the idea of the backs having a secret. If an artist gives away everything on the first glance, it is meaningless.