Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20



I have 4 more paintings to post, and one short video, my first, but I don't know how to post it.
                                        

                                          Collision               Acrylic/gold leaf   
                                           Power                    Acrylic/gold leaf        12"x12"   
                                          Charge of Energy    Acrylic/gold leaf      12"x 12"
                                          Power                   Acrylic/gold leaf          12"x12"

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

What great vibrancy and energy! Stunning. I had to enlarge them and look real close. I thought for sure you had fabric in there but it was all done with paint. Amazing.