Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Image created by me, quote, Charles Shultz

I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day.
I spent mine stewing over the Green House painting, and how I've got to finish it within two weeks because there is a slight possibility of it hanging in a gallery for First Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers and using every iota of spare time to get it finished! One of the things I deal with a lot as a painter is trying to long and hard to make the painting be just like the one in my head. It's not like I'll think poorly of myself if it doesn't come out perfect, but I will go on for months until it does come out right. I have trouble letting good enough be good enough!
Anyways, here's a little peek at the work I put into the "beast" today.

Unfortunately, much of my work is lost in the pixelation of photography.
Yikes, this has been a bit of a downer post.. I think that box of truffles, and chocolate chia
that came in the mail via Grandma (how I love you so) is calling me... Lucy knew what she was talking about.
Ah, the ups-and-downs of a painter!

Stay Artsy, and Happy Valentines Day,
~Sarah Bosserman


No comments: