Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beach Kiting on the Moon



Remember Michael's image of last Sunday, what I called my "mind map"?  It was precisely that kind of day.  Much trial and error and some pretty off-the-charts ideas.  I like to think such days are productive but ya just never know.   Still, I hope some of those ideas come to reality.  Fun time but I felt grumpy when I closed shop and came into the house.  Odd.  Better now.  :o)

With such a totally random day I had to stop and complete at least something.  Sticking with the moon theme.  ...and tiny sculpture,  this one is about 3" tall.  Copper, silver, coral.  I'd like to snuggle into the crater with a campfire and watch the stars.

1 comment:

AliceBeckstrom said...

I love it! There is something peaceful about it.