Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My goodness, so much new content and lovely art!

I'm working on waxes, templates and cuttlebone carving to pour some metal this weekend. These and making some components for the small boxes I'm  enamored with.  I'll start cutting out the wall piece/clock within the next day or two.  Not looking forward to that part.  I'd really like to do something sizable and dimensional but it's just not coming. 

Just spoke with two people, mother and daughter, who committed to Art-a-Day but found life too unyielding.  However!  their awareness of art is there daily because of the commitment.  Even though they can't do the daily thing they have been changed and motivated by the process.  Too cool!   We might hear from them yet. 

No comments: