Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2017!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I might get this yet!!! :) Jan Watson is bwatson

I've been following posts for 4+ days now, and hopefully have finally figured out how to post! Are there any other newbies out there? Probably, but if you are like me it takes a while to get the hang of this, and still I'm not sure. : } Anyway This is a stretch for me, and stretches into the new and scary are good for growth. Does that count as a day of Art a Day? Today, I also finally got started on a small scratch board project. I love some of the things I've seen from Laura Gable. And as my once up on a time teacher she still inspires me through her work. I don't know that I'll be posting any pictures as that is another realm I need to learn about. I do have a small digital camera so I can keep tabs on my progress each day. I do hope to have some thing for the March show. I am so inspired and excited by what I see on this blog!

3 comments:

BobiWilson said...

Welcome Jan and congrats on wrangling blog world. I know the feeling.
I look forward to seeing your work! If you can get those pictures on to your computer you will find it relatively easy to post them here. Please do!

Laura G said...

Hi Jan. Proud of you, I am I am. See you are much more capable and techy than you thought. Isn't this empowering!! Can't wait to see your artwork.

Laura G said...

Jan dropped by the studio and showed me her scratchboard. It is very well done. Can't wait for her to show her process and progress. Good job, Jan.