Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 19 - 20 (bw)

A small pendant.  It's silver though the color is hard to capture with the lighting  in my office.                   I've been looking at a lot of art lately and find I am continually drawn to the quirky, the irregular, the untamed and imperfect.  So I intended to really let myself go today and be quirky as all get out. I ended up being much more controlled by going with this idea - but finding myself more enamored with the imperfectness than is typical.                  This piece is going to be a hoot. I think I'll manage the quirky part.                           

1 comment:

pat swope said...

I do like it when you write alongside your art. Your pen is quirky in a good way. Quirk on.