Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank you

As Art-a-Day 2 comes to a close I wish to say Thank You! and express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for joining in on the adventure and making this such a great experience - artist, bloggers, followers and guests alike.  You, so, rock!

But wait - there's more!

There is the Art-a-Day show March  4th,5th and 6th.  If you wish to take part in the show send me your contact information so I can keep you updated and informed.  Click my name on the blog and send me an email.  Even if you think I already have it, please send it again.

But wait - there's more! 

It's a bit sad as the blog winds down so feel free to continue sharing your stories, comments and processes as you pull it all together through February.  Seeing the work has been fabulous though I must admit I particularly enjoy hearing about the Art-a-Day experience.  I am repeatedly surprised by it.  How about you?

Looking forward to experiencing the work "live" in March!   Thank you, all.
 o

3 comments:

lisa Day said...

I tried to click on your picture- it didn't work for me- you can contact me at lisa.day5@verizon.net or lolafaloosa@gmail.com
xxxooo

Bobi Wilson said...

gotcha! thanks

laura gable said...

amazing that we've had so many entries for 1 month ... and so many participants. great year, huh?