Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day8-20






Tile mural before being put into the kiln for first firing.




I had a mosaic workshop at my house this last weekend. Here are two of my students working on their garden balls.




















I put together this necklace with items that I have collected from my garage sailing adventures.




I painted and donated this highchair to the Children's Developmental Center for use in their wine auction February 20, 2010.

2 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

And here I was fretting you were working out of closet since your studio space closed. Looks like you have great digs - and so organized.
Please post images after the firing!

Laura Gable said...

Great action happening in the home studio. Good to see it, and all the creative energy you all generate. How big is the mural?