Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2017!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day8-20






Tile mural before being put into the kiln for first firing.




I had a mosaic workshop at my house this last weekend. Here are two of my students working on their garden balls.




















I put together this necklace with items that I have collected from my garage sailing adventures.




I painted and donated this highchair to the Children's Developmental Center for use in their wine auction February 20, 2010.

2 comments:

BobiWilson said...

And here I was fretting you were working out of closet since your studio space closed. Looks like you have great digs - and so organized.
Please post images after the firing!

Laura G said...

Great action happening in the home studio. Good to see it, and all the creative energy you all generate. How big is the mural?