Saturday, January 10, 2015
Mother Goose Drags Along!
I won't even admit how much time I spent trying to complete the cover! I added rhymes but still was unsatisfied so I used a violet glaze and had covered places to keep open. Then I added bronze paint plus glaze over that. Now it's too covered up. I'm going to quit for awhile and work on the inside cover. I'll then go back and if I have to, start over on the front and use what's there as the background. On the left are two small canvases I used for leftover paint. I did embossing and debossing on the glaze. I learned this in a workshop I took from Seth Apter on Whidbey Island. Here's to more success tomorrow!