Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 15, 2016

"American Empress Steamboat Cards"

New "American Empress Steamboat" watercolor cards
with Washington State trivia on the back.

The Boat will be returning in March.
There are 3 of 20 I need painted for my card rack
that will be in the gift shop.
I decided to do a different card than 2015, this has
trivia on back.
There are usually 300 passengers from all over the
country that take that cruse from Clarkson to Portland
and back around all summer.
The Boat docks at the Richland Howard Amon Park
each week and the passengers get special trips to
the various places during the day or just walk around
our park.  The saw my cards at Allied Art Gallery and
that is how I got in the Boat gift shop.
Gail Roadhouse
full time artist / instructor

#USkTC urban sketcher
 

No comments: