Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

"Sweet Dream"

"Art A Day Four continues---Sweet Dream"
Today there were so many commitments away from studio but I was able to put some background washes into my  Sweet Dream.
I loosened up 5 colors for the background --- yellow, permanent light green and mingled in some cadmium red and permanent rose.
Then it was time to go to Allied Arts Gallery for the monthly redo.  Redo is when tons of volunteers meet to change the walls in the town side of the gallery and hang the main show in the park side of the gallery.  This months show is Desert Fiber artists.  
This is a must see show it is warm and inviting.  
I hope to get some more time to work on this tomorrow.  
Now I have doctor appointments to slow me down.  

Gail Roadhouse
full time artist-instructor
urban sketcher
gailsgiftsandgallery.com

2 comments:

Veronique BEC said...

Very sweet painting :)

Bobi Wilson said...

What a lovely bit of spring to lighten the heart!