Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 8, 2016

masking fluid, revisited

I was not happy when my new Daniel Smith masking fluid did not work as it should. I decided to twist open the cap and check... it has dried. (I wonder there should be some thing like expiration date for us to save money and trouble) I added some water and stirred, and it did not mix well, so it was useless.

Unhappy with the wasted money and time, I was about to throw it away when an idea occurred to me....maybe I could pour my trusted Winsor Newton masking fluid into the bottle and try it. I emptied the bottle, cleaned it, then added some WN masking fluid, replaced the cap, and added the applicator... I am a very happy girl!!!! Now I have a really nice tool for applying masking fluid.