Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Desperate Attempt at Compliance

Clearly I am in great need of Art-a-Day to jumpstart a lethargic creative practice...

It's 10:50pm and I've done nothing genuinely creative today so I tore out a note-taking page from my moleskine book, 'artfully' fold, wad, crinkle and even chew it into looking ..., well, different than when I started..., tip my laptop 90 degrees backwards toward the floor,  turned my  once-note-page-now-'artful' paper on edge on the screen, took a pic and manipulated it in Photoshop.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Can you spy the little T-Rex below the oogle ?

1 comment:

Terrie said...

Yep - that all sounds a bit desperate. BUT, cool things sometimes result from desperate, oddball experiments. Go ahead, experiment away! Ms Muse will certainly show up again, I'm sure!