Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

No Art Yet ...


 It is Sunday night and I still have company staying with me.  I have had a full house since Christmas! I sat down for a bit  tonight and picked up the adult coloring book my daughter gave me for Christmas.  As I started to relax while coloring and watching television I remembered that I did a similar sketch in Paris last fall on my first day there in that amazing city.  I ran up stairs to get my journal to have a look.  My trip was amazing and I can't wait to let all that inspiration flow in to my art.  I have so much bottled up inside of me from that trip to both Paris and Italy. I hope you don't mind my preamble to my actual work ;)



Adult Coloring Book






My sketch last fall


1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

Goodness, you might consider making your own coloring book!
Looking forward to seeing how your experience expresses.