Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

Welcome all! Happy 2010!

My studio is too cold for me today! Though I will de-ice the stairs and haul up a propane tank to be ready for days to come. I have an industrial blower that will heat the place in 5 minutes, then air it out for another 5 before its breathable in there - then the plug-in heaters can keep the chill off. Last year I curtained off a portion of the room to keep heating to a minimum but it was too depressing. I prefer the light.
For today I will work with waxes for casting, do some writing or experiment with my new bounty of wool roving. Felting is whole new kind of magic for me.
First though is New Years breakfast with mom!

1 comment:

Laura Gable said...

looks like mother nature de-iced your stairs today (after last night's Chinook winds blew through).