Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Companions Again




Well final weekend is approaching. I plan to paint a lot more than I have been lately, even tho my painting has been a bit light still doing art everyday. BUT I worked on this tonight and on Tuesday. So here is version of Companions. LOt more pizazz going in.. I think. :)
You will notice that this is same paitning, but with different color. THATS just the bad photographer. And in fact the original is NOT as dark, really . :)) I can't wait to go there, the moon with the double suns, the beach. Have a few beers. and dream about Bobi's Metal SIMS :)


3 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

Yes, let's go there! I'll sip Amareto. (pooh, ick, beer)
Love, love, love watching the evolution. Eager to see "live".

Jim Bumgarner said...

Yes, surf and stuff. This is looking good, Greg.

Laura Gable said...

you do live in an alternate reality...