Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Art-a-Day Post for 2011!


Wow, I can't believe how fast January and Art-a-Day Went!

Seems like it was only yesterday when I was panicking at 10:00 pm about what I was going to post for the day. Oh wait, that was everyday! haha, but no, this was a great experience and I'm so glad that I got to meet so many talented artists from the Tri-Cities and beyond. I will continue to post and make art everyday on my personal blog Here, and I can't wait to join you all next year!


Ok, enough of the good byes!

For my last post *Sniff-Sob-Sniff* I made this ink print at my art class. We carved out a relief on a foam pad, rolled ink on with a brayer and then printed (stamped) the foam carving onto a white board.


I made a robot, his name is Louis, and he's a bit nervous.

Did you notice it? I spelled my last name wrong because I was focused on signing it in an "edgy" way to match the rough print style. Its Sarah Bosserman not Bossermam

Oh Well, I doubt this picture will go any farther than my fridge!

Stay Artsy,

~Sarah Bosserman

http://lifewithsarahb.blogspot.com/

No comments: