Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Short and.. Well, Short.

I have really got to start doing my blog posts before 9:00pm so this going to be short.
My sister and father were home sick all day, so my painting time was at a minimum.
I managed to pull out my paints and work on lowering the horizon line though.
I think this helps to bring an emphasis to the green houses.
Before they seemed to be huddled to much amongst the trees.
I also think this gives the sky a wider and grander view.
One of these days I'll take a decent picture of my painting.
Maybe tomorrow.


Well, good night,
Stay Artsy
~Sarah Bosserman

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

Very fun to catch the subtleties of changes and your reasoning behind them. Feels like I have a backstage pass.