Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Putting it off Deer?

Well, today I got out that huge paint i had talked about in my last post.
The one that demands huge amounts of detail, lighting and perspective.
.
and I stared at it
.
and started at it
.
and stared some more.
I think tomorrow I'll try to tackle it.
Like what Thomas Jefferson said.. put off today like.. no. Don't, put today ... off? tomorrow?
Anyways, since that painting was to daunting, I sat and drew branches. Sometimes a bit of mindless drawing loosens the creative bit of my brain for bigger works.
Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman


6 comments:

Greg Ashby said...

You might think this to be too involved, but I think it's going to be a great piece. Have fun

Greg Ashby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terrie said...

Looks intriguing and depending upon the colors you choose, it could be quite moody or very springy and cheery.....can't wait to see which way you "feel" it...

Bobi Wilson said...

How big is the really big one?

laura gable said...

makes me think of "where the wild things are"
love the intricate branches.

Lapoynte said...

What deer?