Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hola Dudes!

Hola dudes. It is the first Friday of 2015. Don't know the date. Bobi just left which reminded me to post some really deep, meaningful and insightful pearls of wisdom. Have you ever thought that maybe we should all stop making art and buy a calculator and do math problems? Me neither. If you have time check out Plein Air Painters, the local one and the international one. Also Paint On is the new Plein Air site with Thomas Wezniak. I hope I spelled that correctly. We should all join hands and promote art where ever we can. Art on for it's own sake!!! Speaking of sake, I haven't had any rice wine in a very long time. I wonder if it comes in Cabernet Sauvignon flavor. Probably not. Posting this was fun, stupid but fun. Love all. I can post pics when my wife gets back. I post pics by saying, "Honey can you post a picture for me please?" Thanks, Pat

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

You crack me up. Thanks again for booty today. Some nice treasures in there.