Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 1 - "Egg Nog"



As the journal says, it was after a long day of family, football, and food that I sat down in the final hour of the day with an egg nog and my sketchbook.

I put the sketch down, did the journaling, then went to find the Art-A-Day Blog and found I had forgotten how to sign in.  It was 11:55 pm, Jan. 1st.

I didn't make it.

So, here it is now, Jan 3rd, but I'm posting for the 1st anyway. My goal is to do one these for each day of the month, it's called Art-A-Day.

As soon as I get this one posted, I will post the one for the 2nd, and later today I will get one up for the 3rd and be 'on-schedule.'

This isn't the first time I've started out planning to put up a sketch for each day of the month.  I have yet to make that goal.  Maybe this time I will.

No comments: