Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

365 Challenge


I don't know how many of you also dabble in photography. A few years ago some crazy person came up with the idea of taking a self portrait photo every day for 365 days. That has expanded to be quite a 'movement' with topics both specific and generic. There are flickr groups and blogs all over the place that follow along as photographers (amateur & professional) attempt this daunting challenge. (of course the hardest part of the challenge is coming up with something to photograph every single day - even when you're home sick.....!)


I started the challenge in 2009 and made it through September before life got in the way and I dropped it. I've recommitted to the challenge this year. It's a great way to become more comfortable with the camera, improve my photographic skill and my 'artist' eye.


If anyone would like to follow along, my photos will be posted daily on my flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tpurk

No comments: