Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2017!

Monday, January 3, 2011

"Take a Hard Right," by Jim Bumgarner



I saw her at an intersection today and immediately began thinking about Modigliani might have presented her. Now I'm quite sure he would have done this a whole lot differently, but hey, he wasn't here today, so it was left up to me, right?

Unfortunately, it was a number of hours between the "sighting," and the painting, but hey, it's art, right?

Right?


watercolor, pigma micron pens, moleskine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the cell phone?

BobiWilson said...

Only you know what's missing. To me it's perfect and sent me on a search of Modigliani to help fill some rather large craters in my knowledge of art. Thanks on all counts!

Laura G said...

your characters have so much personality!

Jim said...

Hi Dave.

Fort Logan Designs said...

She is great! I love her, just love her!