Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Dr.

So, I believe that we all have an inner geek.

Some of us are video gamers, some find a thrill in solving math problems, some spend hours bird watching, or star-treking, ...even stamp collecting.

My dirty-little-nerd-secret is that I'm a die-hard Dr. Who fan. A TV show about a 900 year old alien who's absolutely gorgeous and has a spaceship shaped like a telephone box that can travel time and space?? Come on, its pretty cool sounding huh??


..


Well, I think so :)

So for my art project today I made this drawing on my touch phone of his flying space ship, aka the TARDIS.




Below is a picture of what it really looks like.

Pretty good job huh?



Stay artsy,

(No matter how nerdy it may feel!)


~Sarah Bosserman





2 comments:

Greg Ashby said...

Love Doctor Who, been meaning to do a Tardis falling through a wormhole thing. MAybe just dripping with "Tardis" Sauce.. ? No? Too Much? Too weird.

Jim Bumgarner said...

I am enjoying your creativity here at the Art-A-Day blog! Keep it up.