Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Last efforts of the month, by Pat.

Today is still January. Sorry about no pics but you can see the newest of the new at The Salon in the The Roxy after Monday. I will hang on Mon. We are prepping for that class today. I am also firing a glaze and a bisque kiln now. This weather is nice since we were running short of suitable clay. Some clay is out on the retaining wall to dry a little and now we are all set for next week. The Richland library expected the 3-D art removed yesterday so it was rush,rush this AM. Cyberart 509 exhibits there. We are supposed to rehang at AA on Monday but I don't think I will make it but if there is a pillow to sit on some more of the 100 bowls for charity might be made. Bobi,this is genius and I wish more folks shared. Posting pics would be nice but I am embarrassed to keep asking She Pat to post for me. She is actually involved with a "Photograph a Week" for a year with a friend from Portland Or. She should post. Maybe next year. I wish we could figure out an exhibit or the work. Thanks for everything you do Bobi. A note to Chel, I think that is what it is about. According to the "rules" of conceptual art, if you thought about it you have done it. The "rules" of conceptual art now there is an oxymoron. It has been an honor to be associated with Bobi, Chell, Laura and all the rest of you. Thanks Pat

No comments: