I finished up the canvases, they were a tad bit too stark so I experimented tinting them with Earl Grey tea. It worked out well, as the stenciled berries and stems absorbed the stain but not the acrylic painted background. Earl Grey is lighter and more orange than the Lipton black tea I used in my photo book. I also used Perfetto's Porcelain paint on pieces of handmade paper for the other photos and used a light tea stain on edges.
Here's one for a test assemblage.
I'll raise the paper from the canvas with foam core for a more 3D effect and maybe add a little more tea stain.
Light at the end of the tunnel! Thank goodness because if a project takes more that a few days I tend to lose interest.