Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Watercolor Cards

Gail Roadhouse full time artist. 

These watercolor cards are what I tried to post yesterday January 4 but I did not know where the photo button was...thank you Laura for helping me get this together.

They are sketched in sharpie on arches #140.  I embellished them with gold acrylic paint and cut out some paper doilies to dress them up for Valentines Day.

I love to paint every day and did not know there was such a site as

ART-A-DAY.blogspot.com Thank you whoever decided to put up this site
I love it!!!

3 comments:

Laura Gable said...

HI Gail!! Yeah you did it! Good job on the post and your cards are really fun. Do you sell them at Allied Arts? Anyway, it's our own local Bobi Wilson who started this blog about 7 years ago. It was set up as a challenge for the month of January, but some people have kept it going for most of the year. All the best to you as your continue your daily painting!!

Unknown said...

I really like these cards. So glad you got the photo to post. - Ed

a woman who is said...

Lovely Gail! Glad to see you here!
Cindy