Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forest View

I felt so much better today that I got out and walked out by the river. I was so inspired by the natural growth of trees and contrasting greens that I came right home and drew this.
Of course, my painting/drawing is in the height of summer, but it was "form" that I was looking to experiment with. Form wasn't the only thing I played with. I used crayons, acrylics and a Sharpie to get the many layered/textured effect.

I think my sickness is nearly over, if only this cough will leave me!
Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman

3 comments:

Lapoynte said...

Wonderful!

Laura Gable said...

Glad you are feeling better, Sarah. This forest has a touch of whimsy, and so would be a delightful place to visit!

Bobi Wilson said...

Looks like a stage set the way the trunks stand forward!