Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Crazy in Love

This is what the letter blocks look like locked into the chase. It reads "Crazy In Love" reading right to left. It is like a puzzle to set up the wood slats called furniture just so and then to get every thing in there so tight nothing wiggles or falls out. Quite satisfying. Then like a nut I didn't take a photo of the card after printing. Oh well...I'll post that tomorrow. This is one more card for the Valentine Art Card Show at the DS Watkins Studio for February 1st Thursday.

2 comments:

Terrie said...

This process is just fascinating. I saw it demonstrated this year when I visited a museum in VT - it was just amazing to think how every printed thing used to be done this way! I bet this makes a fab card!

Bobi Wilson said...

It's even way more gnarly cool to see in person.