Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On the road

I've been in Tennessee since Sunday and just getting around to posting. However I have been making art most of those days.

These images are from the road trip on the way. Beautiful sunset and ice on the rocks along the way. The trip made me realize how much I miss seeing mountains. It's also been an interesting couple of days with cold weather, then warm weather, tornado warnings and thunderstorms, and now back to freezing temps. Of course those of you in Washington are dealing with your own weather extremes right now.

These two sketches are of the same tree outside the hotel window that I did on consecutive days. You'll have to trust me that it's the same tree. :)

And,finally, today's snack

2 comments:

Lapoynte said...

I could draw that tree ten times and they would all look different but still be the same tree; I love that!
Your sketches are wonderful!

Bobi Wilson said...

These are great! And while traveling too... you rock!