Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Projects begun today

...
1. Painting a paper birch leaf with silver clay
2. Painting a pine cone with silver clay
3. Creating a cork clay core for a silver clay thingy
4. Randomly running bits and pieces of leftover copper and silver wire through the rolling mill to be soldered onto a blank to make an abstract pendant (waste not, want not!)
5. Workspace organization (one station for soldering, one station for metal clay work, one station for metal cutting and grinding and...)

No photos today. My camera battery is dead.

3 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

Gosh, sounds so orderly and tidy!

Lara said...

Yeah, sounds that way. Reality is a bit different. Let's just say that I ASPIRE to organization and leave it at that. :-)

Lapoynte said...

I want pictures! I broke an eyelash tryng to figure out what Creating a cork clay core for a silver clay thingy is all about! It sounds as if your making a thing-a-ma-bob and I love those.
Plus, I really like your siver clay items.