Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Blue Dreamcatcher

Well slowly am getting things accomplished, art wise. Didn't paint Saturday at all, though I intended to. But worked on this painting Friday Sunday Monday and Tuesday. I started working on the outside bricks for the window. About half done. Plus I added some planets in the sky.  The black x in the middle is just charcoal to mark center of the painting, will not be in finished one.
Greg Ashby - ashnmyst@aol.com

3 comments:

Jim Bumgarner said...

It's looking good, Greg!! What I find interesting is that I can see what is outside where I am, but what does it look like on the inside? Am I in an ancient Mayan spaceship (they did do brain surgery you know), or looking through an ancient mariner's submarine portal, or am I just on drugs looking out someone's bathroom window?

Lapoynte said...

Nice, - Very nice!

Greg Ashby said...

ok just to let you know it will probably get weirder :)