Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Progress? Whith Blue Sky? HA


I JUST realized it's the last day of January. I can't believe how fast this art a day went!
Learning from all you talented artists and sharing art has been amazing! I can't wait for next year. I will keep doing art and posting it everday, If you want to follow me my regular art blog is here.


After a lovely (though wet) week spent in Oregon, I'm glad to be back in warm Texan weather.
Sure, Portland has incredible art, coffee houses, nature.. *Trying not to cry*.
But was Oregon a comfy 75 degrees today like Texas..?
I've got to grab onto whatever I can, I miss Oregon and Washington horribly. I did spend my life living in the two! Anyways, with such lovely weather art was sort of, how to say it.. second? I did manage to work on the floaty-cloths around the figure, but nobody would realize it except me.
Ah well, I saw a blue sky and seized it.
Carpe-diem or whatever that guy said standing on the table!



Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman


1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

I'm looking forward to more postings here and to checking out your blog. Thanks for a Whale of a time! (sorry, groaner..)
I will continue to RTBA (Remember to be Awesome)