Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Portlandia, I'm Coming


Ah, on Saturday I'm boarding a plane to Portland Oregon, the city I was born in.
I adore Portland, it's a city full of passion. Passion for food, passion for art and passion for music. And.. beards, plaid, tattoos, recycling, and "putting birds on stuff". Portlandia, I'm coming, just you wait!
Before I leave I have been working on my Sister painting, or Taste The Rainbow painting. I'm absolutely STOKED about how well it's coming along.




Stay Artsy & DFTBA
Sarah Bosserman

3 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

holy mackerel! this is great to watch. happy/sad, intense/repose

Jim Bumgarner said...

really cool, Sarah!

Terrie said...

I'm so glad you're sharing your daily progress - it's so interesting to watch a painting develop! It's looking so impressive!