Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

doodle or tangle

Whether doodling or purposeful tangling (as Zentangles call it), that's what I did the last couple days.


I used my inktense pencils to add the purple then wet the color.  The results are okay....more that I enjoyed the randomness of the patterns.  Since my office was closed today in anticipation of the storm in Seattle, I did work more on a mixed media project I started so I'll post pics of that tomorrow.

I am so impressed with everyone's efforts and the range of styles and projects presented.  Beautiful Valentine cards, Greg's otherworldly paintings, Jim's fab sketches, Sarah's lovely lady.  My oh my...I'm in awe.

3 comments:

Greg Ashby said...

Doodle or Tangle?? More like Tango. ZEN TANGO, as in you kind of do a dance Tango for One (one artist) Flowing from place to place leaving your artistic creation every little patch of artwork :)

Bobi Wilson said...

Terrie, this are so lovely. Your design sensibilities sure come through.

Sarah Bosserman said...

I really like these studies you've been doing! Very beautiful! ^_^