Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Steampunk Blimp in Portland

I am currently writing this blog post on my mothers iPhone. Since I'm traveling through Oregon (Portland and the coast) my blog posts will be as dependable as Big Foot sightings. Hopefully devoted, but won't always show up. While on route from Dallas to Seattle to Portland I could not help but be in awe of the miracle of flight. Last summer while in Paris France I had the honor of seeing the Wright Brother's plane propeller. Since then the magic/science of flight has astounded me. So, while hurling 33,000 above the earths surface I drew this Steampunk version of a flying machine/blimp.
Enjoy your week!

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman

2 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

You look so.., so..., Portland-ish.
Love the airship!

Sarah Bosserman said...

Thank you!! I'm proud my Portland heritage, I was born there! :)