Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Monday, January 30, 2012

This week's project

I'm being ambitious. Workin' on a piece that isn't jewelry, per se. More like a picture, sorta. So far in making adjustments on the metal bits, I've gone through four saw blades. Good thing I buy 'em by the gross.

I'm kicking myself in the butt--I spent two hours painstakingly cutting about 2mm off the bottom of something I wanted to use in this project and then realized I had a whole page of notes I wrote last night about how to avoid spending all the time I had just spent doing all that sawing (and breaking four saw blades).

So, I'm determined to finish this project tonight, and I still have to go to class and then the gym. Late night, I guess.

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

hmmm, yet another time I thought I commented but have no idea where it went...
I feel for you, Lara. Days that eat blades, well, they bite. (oops, pun!)
Hope it came out well and in time for class!