Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finally home

I'm finally home from the trip to Tennessee, the laundry is done, and the husband is off to Tuscon. I managed to finish one of my moon phase socks, or sun and moon, I can't decide what to call them and started the toe of sock number 2. If I'm diligent it will be done in a couple of weeks. But that means I have to be diligent. :)

I worked on a journal page last night and today made a fabric bowl from bits left over from other projects.

2 comments:

Laura Gable said...

Wow Cheryl These are great. You have been a busy lady. And to think you made the bowl in a day. The sox would make my eyes cross, so I so admire those who can create something so intricate from skeins of yarn. Great job and welcome home.

Lapoynte said...

I love the bowl, Wow, -a tea cozy for me. Journaling is great and this is a cool page. Wish I had the discipline.