Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2017!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mystery Cave, Finished


Well a week back or so I should one that was a Cave of Mystery. Here I have the Old one, from last year and how I finished it over the weekend.  It is 16 x 20 Acrylic. Total experimental. I started out real wet and daubbed paint off it with a paper towel. Then let it dry, added more runny paint, daubbing that out. Then some cave looking things letting the paint drip down. Now what I did to finish was just take brush and strengthen the stalags, leaving the middle untouched. There was no forethought or drawing or an idea of what was going to look like, It sort of looks like a figure or two. So "Cave of Mystery 1" is done.

No comments: