Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

TerraWild


Helped Heather revamp and revive her nature blog, TerraWild. It involved finding the right layout, creating a better header, finding and editing pics, and working up some text to go with it. It was good practice using some Adobe software. I am finding Fireworks to be easier than Photoshop.

BTW: the most recent entry for the blog might be something some people on here would find interesting - a bunch of brush sets for Photoshop (leaves, flowers, wood texture, trees, animals, etc.).

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

Very cool. I'm still intimidated by the notion of creating a web page.
I tried to download a floral brush pack (who knew such a thing?!) and chose Photoshop to open it but haven't figured out where it went or how to find/use it.
I love learning but when it comes to computers I just want it to work simple. :)