Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

EDM #3: draw a purse, wallet, or bag..

For this 3rd challenge I just didn't quite see any interest in my wallet, but my wife's new bag, now there was a challnge. 

All those folds and stitches and pockets and keys and shadows...sheesh.  I didn't think I could pull it off.

Well, here it is, and I think it came out pretty good.  I like it. 

If you want to see the EDM challenge list, click here.  I'm on a quest to post one each day in January here in the Art A Day blog.

The first five were done two years ago, but I'm working ahead and have the next three completed and ready to go.  Would love to post them all today, but one-a-day, that's my goal.

EDM - Everyday Matters 

2 comments:

Terrie said...

I'm beyond impressed - this is one gorgeous bag! Oh, and a good sketch too :) I'm a day behind so I'm working on the lamp and I'm sure my purse won't be nearly as detailed or wonderful.....but I'm game.

Nancy said...

You are very weird to name a bag but it sure looks good. Nice shading there - the hatching, etc. Great shadows!