Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Furry Pink Mustache


Whew! I almost forgot to do a post today *gasp* after an evening of fun playing Ultimate Frisbee.
..and only 8 days into my resolution to post and make art everyday of the year!
Good thing I painted this furry old grandpa early in the day.
I'm fond of his pink mustache.




Water color, paper & an ultra fine Sharpie were used to make this.
Oh.. and if any of you were waiting on more pictures of my Dragon sculpture or Astronaut painting, tomorrow I'm working on both. Friday-Sunday I like to do little things.. it was the weekend!!
Stay Artsy & DFTBA
Sarah Bosserman


4 comments:

Bobi Wilson said...

I can so imagine the sound of his voice. :)

Jim Bumgarner said...

I see he carries a big stick, but does he speak softly?

Sarah Bosserman said...

Jim, hahahah, once you're a grandpa doesn't that mean you can say whatever you want? ^_^

ljreber said...

I imagine this is how my Dr Seuss friend "The Lorax" would look as a grandpa! How fun!!